Ruth Ann Carlton
Ruth Ann Carlton brings a wealth of experience in accounting and credit analysis at both corporate and small-business levels. She is a high-performing transaction coordinator who focuses on the details, including analysis and compliance. In her role at Essential Transaction Coordinator, Ruth Ann acts as a liaison between clients, agents, escrow, and lending partners to ensure all deadlines are met.
Before obtaining her real estate license specifically to become a transaction coordinator, Ruth Ann worked in corporate accounting. A true techie, she enjoys detailed work because there is never a dull moment and no two transactions are the same.
When not crossing T’s and dotting I’s, Ruth Ann loves to hike and camp. With homes in Montana and Arizona, she is never without plenty of outdoor activities to keep her and her husband of nearly 30 years busy. The mother of two grown sons and two Queensland heelers, Ruth Ann enjoys spending time with family whenever she can.
Ruth Ann is proud of the fact that she has hiked the Grand Canyon rim to rim twice and is currently training for her next rim-to-rim hike. She has also been involved in fundraising and walking The Susan G. Komen 3-Day® (60 miles) twice. She was an active volunteer in her community, team sports, and school PTO when raising her sons and was humbly honored as Volunteer of the Year through the Chandler Unified School District in 2005.
Ruth Ann has proficiency in:
- AAR eSign
- Microsoft Office Suite
- B2B Credit Management, Accounting, and Risk Analysis
- NAR: National Association of REALTORS®
- AAR: Arizona Association of REALTORS®
- SEVRAR: Southeast Valley Regional Association of REALTORS®
- ARMLS: Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Montana REALTOR® Missoula Association
- FCIB: Finance, Credit, and International Business Association
- CICP: Certified International Credit Professional
- NACM: National Association of Credit Managers